A software package for the symbolic modeling of robots
The software package SYMORO+, "SYmbolic MOdeling of RObots", is the outcome of the research activity of the robotics team of the IRCCyN in the field of robot modeling.
The main characteristics of SYMORO+ package are :
- generation of the symbolic models of the different models used in design, simulation and control of robots: direct and inverse geometric models, direct and inverse kinematic models, direct and inverse dynamic models and inertial parameters identification models.
- the use of a unified notation to describe serial, tree structured or closed chain robots.
- computation of the dynamic model of robots with a reduced number of operations enabling its use in real time simulation and control.
- calculation of the identifiable inertial parameters, called also base parameters, for open and closed chain robots by symbolic and numerical methods.
- the codes of the generated models can be directly used by Matlab, Mathematica, C, Fortran, Maple.
Technical Informations : PC-Windows.
Software : SYMORO+ is developed using Mathematica system.
Manager : Wisama Khalil