Handwriting Recognition Ressources
HWR2 (Handwriting Recognition Resources) contains resources from IVC team for handwriting recognition :
- INK ME database is a handwritten Mathematical Expression database from an international collaboration of 3 laboratories (IVC, KAIST, ISI)
- IRONOFF database
- SCUT-COUCH TextLine_NU is a part of the SCUT-COUCH database. It contains text line of Chinese on-line characters.
- FLOWCHARTS database contains on-line handwritten flowcharts representing current short algorithms. This data have been collected in collaboration with the State Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, China.
- On-line Handwritten Mathematical Expressions
- AWAL_EM: handwritten Mathematical Expression database from the phD of Ahmad-Montaser Awal.
- HAMEX – a Handwritten and Audio Dataset of Mathematical Expressions
IVC takes part of the organisation of CROHME , a competition of the international conferences ICDAR 2011 and ICFHR 2012: Competition on Recognition of Online Handwritten Mathematical Expressions
To have more information go to the official CROHME website: http://www.isical.ac.in/~crohme ; to download the free databases, please see the INK_ME dataset